Friday, November 21, 2014

4 Hilarious Things I Learned About Orgies (By Going To One)




You and I need to enter into an agreement before you read further. This is an agreement of trust and understanding. I want you to have a good time, and you, in turn, probably want to have a good time. You came here to laugh and maybe learn something. I want to impart knowledge and laughter. Maybe a few titters. Because of this, I need you to trust me. Naysayers will no doubt ruffle their dick feathers and insist that my motives in this article were impure, and to that I say tits. Tits and butts and penetration and grunting.

I went to an orgy for the purposes of writing a comedy article.

Read more:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-hilarious-things-i-learned-about-orgies-by-going-to-one/


No comments:

Post a Comment